|I have tried the above instructions and they do not work on all |
models. On the F250 pick up you need to reove the fuse cover
under the steering wheel and you will find a small grey 2 pin
DLC connector. It has two wires:- grean with a purple trace and
1. Fit a jump wire between the two.
2. Turn the ignition switch to the run position. After
approximately 10 seconds, the head lights will flash and
thehorn will chirp twice indicating that the keyless entry
module has entered learn mode.
3. Press either button of the first key fob to be trained.
The horn chirping and the headlights flashing once confirm
successful training of the remote.
4. Program all remaining remotes using the same procedure
5. To exit remote learn mode, turn the ignition switch to the
off position and remove the jump wire from the two pin
The right hand door must remain open during the entire remote
learning procedure, as the courtesy light circuit is an input
required to enter remote learning mode